Vector Genetics Laboratory
University of California, Davis
PNAS! Congratulations, Laura!
Here are some buzz about this article:
- PNAS "In This Issue" on the week of Jan 20, 2015
- Nature "Research Highlights" on the week of Jan 15, 2015
- The Verge
- Smithsonian.com Smart News
- Science 2.0
- The Davis Enterprise
- BioMed Central Open Data Award: Yoosook Lee wins the first Open Data Award with her publication at the Malaria Journal published in 2009 at the BioMed Central's 4th Annual Research Awards.
- 2010 Entomological Society of America Professional Awards: Yoosook Lee wins the Journal of Medical Entomology Editor's Choice Award at the 58th Annual ESA Meeting (Lee et al. 2009. JME).
- 2007 Award for Excellence in Research : Gregory Lanzaro receives Award for Excellence in Research. [Event photos]
- UC Davis News on Main et al. 2016 PLoS Genetics paper.
- genomeweb.com post on Main et al. 2016 PLoS Genetics paper.
- Scientific American podcast
- The Verge covers Norris et al. 2015 PNAS paper.
- Smithsonian.com Smart News covers Norris et al. 2015 PNAS paper.
- Science 2.0 covers Norris et al. 2015 PNAS paper.
- The Davis Enterprise covers Norris et al. 2015 PNAS paper.
- Entomology & Nematology News covers UC Davis Researchers participating in 2014 Bay Area World Malaria Day Symposium.
- UC Davis CAES NewsBeat covers our PNAS paper (Lee et al. 2013).
- Dec. 17. 2013. F1000 Prime Article Recommendation recommends our PNAS paper (Lee et al. 2013). [PDF copy]
- Nov. 27. 2013. HEALTHCANAL covers our finding reported on PNAS (Lee et al. 2013). [PDF copy]
- Nov. 2013. BRIC recommends our PNAS paper (Lee et al. 2013) for recognition of outstanding research by a Korean scientist.
- Wingbeats 2011 summer edition introduces Vector Genetics Laboratory.
- BioMed Central Press Release: BioMed Central celebrates excellence in open access publishing.
- Microsoft Research Connections Blog: Post about the First Open Data Award sponsored by Microsoft.
- Science in the Open (Cameron Neylon Blog): The BMC 10th Anniversary Celebrations and Open Data Prize.
- EurekAlert Coverage of the 4th BioMed Central Annual Research Awards : BioMed Central celebrates excellence in open-access publishing.